Thursday, August 14, 2014

Product Review and New Ipsy Bag!

Today I will be reviewing the last product from my July Ipsy bag and giving you a look at my August Ipsy bag which I got in today's mail.

I saved the best for last in the July bag.  This is my favorite product of everything that came in that cute pink pouch.  It is the Soy Renewal Beach Spray from Sexy Hair.  It says it is a beach look conditioning & texturizing spray with Argan oil.

I frequently use a beach spray on my hair but normally it is Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray which I got from my hair stylist.  However, I think I have found my new favorite beach spray.  This spray has a pistol grip type of dispenser rather than the standard pump button so it is easier to use if your hands are damp.  It also smells better than my usual brand and IMO my hair feels better when I use this verses my usual brand.

This is what my hair looks like if I don't use anything on it.  This is just plain old me, washed and air dried.


This is me with the Sexy Hair Beach Spray.  I gave my towel dried hair a good spritzing and scrunching, then another spritz and scrunch when my hair was fully dry.


And here is the sample bottle.  Isn't it cute?


This is definitely a product I will be buying again and gets a 5 star rating from me.

Next we have the Ipsy bag for August.  I am absurdly excited about this months bag.  It contains -

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Costal Scents Forever Blush sample duo
Dr. Brandt Pores No More pore refiner and primer
Lord and Berry Black Silk mini kohl liner
Absolute You're the Balm in Green Apple

I already use and love a lot of Urban Decay's products, I love facial primers, have fun with eyeliners and blushes, and go thru lip balm like it is going out of style so this is an awesome bag for me.


And it all came in a cute little white bag with orange polka dots.  Keep checking in and I will tell you what I think of this months goodies.

---------------------

If you have a question you would like answered or a product you would like reviewed feel free to email me at hhertziger@gmail.com or leave a comment on the blog.


No comments: